TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Access and use of this website are subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using this website.
2. The content and information made available on this website, including its terms and conditions, may, at any time, be altered by the Grouping of Schools of Cristelo without prior notice.
3. Access to the website of the Grouping of Schools of Cristelo may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without prior notice. While we do our best to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be responsible if, for any reason, the website is not available at any time or for any period of time.
4. While we do everything possible to ensure that all information on the website is accurate, we cannot guarantee that all information is accurate and up-to-date. Therefore, we do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions with regard to the content of the website.
5. In case of finding wrong information on the website, we ask that you inform us. We will immediately take the necessary steps to correct it.
6. When accessing other websites through links provided by the Cristelo Schools Group website, the user acknowledges that the Cristelo Schools Group does not exercise any control over the contents of those websites and, as such, cannot be responsible for any consequences resulting from access to them, for whatever reason.
7. We will not be responsible for damages resulting from contracts, legal documents, or others for the use or inability to use this website or any material contained therein or for any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or that material.
8. The user acknowledges that all information and content made available on this website, including images, videos, texts and information, logos and graphic design of the website or any document therein, are the industrial or intellectual property of the Grouping of Schools of Cristelo or of third parties who have authorized their inclusion or who have been authorized to do so.
9. It is expressly forbidden for the user to copy, unless authorized by the Grouping of Schools of Cristelo, to store, reproduce, alter, transmit, disseminate, commercialize or, in any other way, make information available through this website accessible to third parties, except whether for private purposes and free of charge. Any use of information should always refer to the source.
All personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
The guarantee of confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our website is important.
All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors who use the website of the Grouping of Schools of Erasmus+ project KA229 Buiding Virtual and Real Bridges will be treated in accordance with the laws on the protection of personal data.
The personal information collected may include your name, email, phone and / or mobile phone number, address, date of birth and / or others.
Links to Third Party Sites